Tuesday 24 November 2015

Outfit: Can't blame gravity


Aztec print jumper: Wholesalebuying ~ Shorts: StyleMoi ~ Choker: Dresslink ~ Platforms heels: Salt & Pepper

...and suddenly... SNOW. You can't see it in this picture as it was taken in the city center but those of you who follow my Instagram maybe saw what the world currently looks like around my parents' house :D So it's definitely time for some warm sweaters again. I got this one just in time for the beginning of winter and I absolutely love its' loose fit and abstract black and white aztec print. The pattern adds an interesting eye catcher to every look but still doesn't scream for attention due to its' neutral colours. It's one of those items that I'll wear over and over as it matches everything without looking too plain or boring. One of my current everyday favs is this sweater + my faux leather pants.
And then... the shorts. I wanted these shorts for AGES (I mean ages!). Then I got them. I was so excited when they arrived and so disappointed because they really didn't fit AT ALL. Caution! Rant about absurd sizing ahead... Don't get me wrong. I love StyleMoi - they have amazing stuff. I also love these shorts to bits. But I have no clue what went wrong with their sizing.. As I would consider myself to be... well... in good shape I ordered a size Small. That's also what their sizing table recommends for my height and weight. ... ... Only one of my legs fit in there. I'm not even kidding, these shorts would've fit a 4-year-old. As I love food too much to have the weight of a 4-year-old I asked my mum to alter them for me. She added about 5 cm (2 inches) on each side (!!!) and now they're perfection. I mean seriously, look at them. They're my fav shorts of all time. It was a long way to go though. TLDR: If you'd like to get these babies, order 2 sizes larger than usual. Ignore the sizing table by all means.

Did you guys have an absurd sizing experience? Or did you get these shorts and they actually fit?

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment