Thursday 22 October 2015

Newness: Faux Suede Fringe Jacket


Hey adventurers!

Today I wanna show you one of my latest acquisitions because I'm super excited about it! Usually most of my clothes are either impulse buys or "Oh, I need a new (insert item) - go ahead shops, inspire me!" purchases. But every now and then I have a specific item on my mind that I would like to get and I don't quite like this because the chance of being disappointed is high. I might find something similar but the exact item in my head is really just that - in my head.
So with the current fringe trend going on this jacket just suddenly appeared on my mind. And there it was. I like shorter biker style jackets so that's what it had to look like. As I already have a faux leather jacket this time it had to be faux suede. As faux suede often looks cheap though it needed to be really good looking high quality faux suede that looks like real suede. (While wearing real leather is usually a no-no for vegans it's often a bit of a conflicting topic for vegetarians like myself... If there's a good way to avoid real leather I'll go for it.) So faux suede it was and it had to be fringed like a real cowboy jacket. Fringed front, fringed back, fringed sleeves - fringed everything! And because this is me of course it had to be black. Yep. I started searching the entire internet (I'm serious.) but there was no jacket that looked like the one I dreamed of. I kept searching for weeks, kept googleing and polyvoreing but to no avail.
And then suddenly... Topshop. They absolutely killed it with this beauty. I ordered it right away without hesitation and it arrived only 4 short days later. It runs very true to size (I ordered a UK 8) so I am absolutely happy and content with this purchase :) It will be my companion on many autumn adventures for sure! Come back tomorrow for an outfit post featuring this jacket!

What do you guys think of the suede and fringe trend this season? Did you already get some items or is it something you can't warm toward?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment