Friday 11 September 2015

Outfit: The dreams you left behind

Dreamcatcher top: Mr. Gugu & Miss Go ~ Lace kimono: Dresslink ~ Velvet choker: TwirlyTrinkets ~ Platforms: Demonia

Heeere we go again with some more Mr. Gugu & Miss Go perfection <3 I spotted this gorgeous dreamcatcher top quite a while ago in a photo and it was love at first sight. So when I had the chance to get it I couldn't resist. It adds a whole lot of gypsy vibes to an outfit and it can be worn as a top or as a short dress (it's also available as a t-shirt, as a sweater and in another awesome design here!) As summer seems to be coming back for the weekend with around 29° C this top + a light lace kimono are the perfect combo to enjoy the last warm days (yay I don't have to work :3). For a more autumny look you can pair this top with some overknee socks and platforms and maybe a warmer cardigan or jacket on top. What can I say - I'm so in love with this top it'll probably be my most-worn item in fall *.*

Have a great weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment