Monday 17 August 2015

Outfit: Who stole your soul?



Black velvet mini dress: Dresslink ~ Boots: HUMANIC  ~ Necklace: Regalrose ~ Kitty purrrse: H&M

I wore this outfit when I went out with a friend to celebrate getting an A in the deadly computer science exam of death. It was super hot so I chose this short black velvet dress. What you can't see is that I was wearing lace shorts underneath. People's faces are just priceless when they're like: "Is she wearing something underneath?!" oO
As I knew we would be walking a lot I decided not to wear heels which proved to be a fairly good idea.
When we started walking from the restaurant to a bar we were approached by two policemen off-duty who had absolutely no clue what to do with the delicious bottle of white wine they just bought. So we went down to the river to have a glass of wine with them and later on ended up sitting around a bonfire in a huge park until 3 am :)
A short dress, some print tights and a hat and voilĂ  - you're all ready for whatever the summer night throws at you :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment